Dyslexia Assistance is located in Hampshire. It is run by Caroline who is a mother of two girls aged 12 and 9. Caroline is a Specialist Dyslexia Assessor with over 20 years teaching and tuition experience. She has her dyslexia accreditations (AMBDA and APC) and completes full diagnostic assessments for dyslexia and dyscalculia in Hampshire, Surrey, West Sussex and also online.
Caroline has worked for a leading dyslexia charity, Dyslexia Action, as a Specialist Assessor, in their Winchester and Egham branches and also for Lord Wandsworth College. She has a wealth of experience assessing and tutoring in the dyslexia field and is currently a dyslexia consultant for a local, well-known charity and completes assessments for several universities. Caroline keeps her qualifications up to date through regular approved training and is a member of PATOSS, Dyslexia Action and the British Dyslexia Association.
Caroline is also a part-time teacher in a local college in Hampshire and is an examinations moderator at national level.
- BSc Hons
- PGCE – Post Graduate Certificate in Education
- AMBDA – Associate Member of the British Dyslexia Association
- APC – Assessment Practising Certificate (recognises the professional achievement, training and skills of specialist teachers)
- Dyscalculia and Mathematical Learning Difficulties: Identification and Intervention
- Certified Irlen Assessor
- British Dyslexia Association Member
- Member of PATOSS (The professional association of teachers of students with specific learning difficulties)
- An up to date CPD Record that includes the JCQ Access Arrangements 2021/2022
- CCET – Certificate of Competence in Educational Testing
- AAC – Access Arrangements Course
- CRB checked
- Member of Hampshire Dyslexia Association