Dyslexia Assistance is located in Hampshire. It is run by Caroline, a mother of two girls aged 11 and 8. Caroline is a Specialist Dyslexia Assessor with over 20 years teaching and tuition experience. She has her AMBDA and APC. Caroline undertakes full diagnostic assessments for dyslexia and dyscalculia in Hampshire, Surrey and West Sussex.
Caroline has worked for a leading dyslexia charity, Dyslexia Action, as a Specialist Assessor, in their Winchester and Egham branches. She has a wealth of experience assessing and tutoring in the dyslexia field and is a dyslexia consultant for a local, well known, independent school and for a local university. Caroline keeps her qualifications up to date through regular approved training and is a member of PATOSS and the British Dyslexia Association.
Caroline is also a part-time teacher in a first-rate department at a local college in Hampshire and is an examinations moderator at national level.
- BSc Hons Upper Second 2:1
- PGCE – Post Graduate Certificate in Education
- AMBDA – Associate Member of the British Dyslexia Association
- APC – Assessment Practising Certificate (recognises the professional achievement, training and skills of specialist teachers)
- Certified Irlen Assessor
- Certified Dyscalculia Assessor
- British Dyslexia Association Member
- Member of PATOSS (The professional association of teachers of students with specific learning difficulties)
- An up to date CPD Record that includes the JCQ Access Arrangements 2019/2020
- CCET – Certificate of Competence in Educational Testing
- AAC – Access Arrangements Course
- CRB checked
- Member of Hampshire Dyslexia Association